Parent/Guardian only Accommodation Unit
The Parents Accommodation Unit (recently refurbished Spring 2017) consists of single and double rooms, bathrooms/showers, sitting rooms and kitchens. This unit is located on the second floor, which is reached by the stairwell near the canteen or lift.
Accommodation on Wards for Parents/Guardians
Some wards have rooming in facilities/purpose built beds for parents/guardians to stay in a child’s room.
Where there are no rooming in facilities fold-up mattresses are available and can be collected daily from the Parents Accommodation Unit. Sheets and blankets are provided by the ward or you can use your own sleeping bag.
Only one parent/guardian at a time may stay on the ward overnight with their child.
Complimentary shower facilities are available in the Parents Accommodation Unit on the first floor for parents who are staying in their child’s room. Parents/ Guardians must provide their own toiletries and towels.
Family Accommodation - including siblings
- Late Late Show House - located near the hospital
- Cuain Aoibhinn House - located near the hospital
- Ronald McDonald Houses - located on the hospital campus
Charges for Parent/Guardian/Family Accommodation
- €18.00 Single room / €30.00 Double room / €30.00 Family Room
- Click here for charges for Ronald McDonald House
- Special rates apply for medical card holders
- If charges cause difficulties for you and your income your Community Welfare Officer may be able to assist you, before you come to the hospital.
To book accommodation please contact: