> Children & Family
> Compliments, Suggestions & Complaints
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin welcomes your views on the service and care we provide to our children and families.
We acknowledge at times that patients, parents and families can become upset, worried and frustrated when attending the hospital. If your concerns/issues have not been dealt with at local level by the department/ward, the staff of the Patient Advocacy & Corporate Services Department (PACS) are available to meet with you to discuss these concerns/issues.
PACS is open Monday to Friday 0930-1700hrs and is located on the ground floor near the Hospital Chapel..
We are delighted to hear when we are doing well, but we also need to know when we can do better in providing care to our patients and their families. All feedback positive and negative is welcomed.
If you would like to make any comments on our services (compliments, suggestions or complaints), mark your written correspondence as either a compliment, suggestion or complaint.and send to:
Brenda Ryan, Patient Advocacy & Corporate Services Manager
- Postal Address : Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin 12
- Email Pacs
- Tel : 01 4096715
- Fax: 01 4096117
On receipt of your correspondence we will:
- Acknowledge your communication.
- Pass on any compliment received for a member of staff or our service.
- Act upon any suggestion for improvement where possible.
- Respond to your formal complaint within 30 working days, or keep you informed if this process takes longer.
- Continue to act as an advocate on your behalf in order to ensure that your complaint is appropriately managed.